remote learning

I think remote learning is difficult for some people.  It is really difficult for visual learners like me. I’m thinking that some people cant put attention cause they have problem’s in home. I  might said is hard to put attention for people that they don’t put attention in class now imagine in online classes.

Visual learners think online classes are difficult.  It Is confusing for the visual learner. I´m confused with online classes. I´m a visual learning and is difficult for me sciences classes

there are some people that don´t put attention in class. people like me don´t put attention in class and i think online classes are more difficult to put attention because in my house we don´t have a moment of silence. some people don´t put attention in school because there are a lot of distraction in class now things how is in hes or shes house

there is a lot of distraction in online and in school. there is a lot of distraction in class be other people that don´t even care about they grades. is distracting to hear some on your house screaming. is hard for the most people that need personal help like me.

online classes are  really difficult  for me.the  visual learners are having problems with these new type of classes,  I have problems in my house that i can focus in class, and there are a lot of distractions. I really hope they can put more personal schools days